1 de nov. de 2007

Just a drop of culture.

BILHETE


Se tu me amas,
ama-me baixinho.

Não o grites de cima dos telhados,
deixa em paz os passarinhos.

Deixa em paz a mim!

Se me queres,
enfim,

.....tem de ser bem devagarinho,
.....amada,

.....que a vida é breve,
.....e o amor
.....mais breve ainda.

Mario Quintana

_______________


another time, brought to me by jeh, but this time I won't make any thing based on it.


Outra vez quem me mandou foi a jeh, mas dessa vez eu nom vou escrever nada baseado nele.

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Just a drop of culture, yeah the text was worthy the title, really liked your blog, this Jeh seems to be a person who reads a lot I like that, make me feel not alone in this planet.... xD that's so emo, anyway keep up with the good work!
Luv ya despicable S2

Y.