9 de dez. de 2007

I'm a hustler babe.
we're human after all.
rock, robot rock.
work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger.
more than never, hour after hour, our work is never over.
television rulez our nation.
I am the brainwasherrr.
oh yeah.
around the world, around the world.
i turned away cause I thought you were the problem, tried to forget
until I hit the bottom.
I run into the bitch. the bitch was so hot.
CSS Suxxxxx.
esfrega daqui, esfrega de lá; arranha a aranha pra chapa esquentá.







300 thousands beats per milisecond in my brain. tears of joy rolling into my face.


MUSIC IS MY HOT HOT SEX!

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

i luuuv tuntz tuntz
gaydacu

Anônimo disse...

ahh soh vc pra me faze comenta nesse blog do maL =P
aushuashaush
despicable2,
amo vc

;*

Anônimo disse...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.